Sunday, January 30, 2011

tea

Lately, due to what I might call a general stretch of laziness, I have been living on grocery-store-bought tea bags. It's been a struggle to get myself to the little tea shop that I frequent on Main Street in nearby downtown Franklin, TN, where I normally procure my loose leaf teas.

Last week I finally decided enough was enough and headed to Main Street, bribing my girls with a stop at the ice cream shop. Every day since then as I brew my tea, I have been reminded why I started loving loose leaf teas in the first place. So much better than the tea bags from the grocery store! I bought lots this time, so I shouldn't be running out any time soon - but when I do, no delaying. It's back to the tea shop for me.





I'm appreciating my tea today.

Check out Franklin Tea here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...