Wednesday, May 4, 2011

what i wore wednesday {week 3}

It's wiww!

Thursday.
Tunic, Lucky Brand from Macys
Leggings, Victoria's Secret (available in tall!)
Sweater cardigan, Free People
Flip flops, Old Navy
Hat, Macys
Necklace, Becoming

 Friday. Look what I figured out! I don't need to buy a pair of cuffed jeans, I can cuff the skinny jeans I already have! Amazing :-D
Shirt, Zara
Jeans, Citizens of Humanity
Sandals, Target

Only got two outfits in again this week, and resorted to taking pictures in front of the mirror in my bedroom. *Sigh* Still working on this :-)

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy

5 comments:

  1. I like both outfit! You look comfortable!
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/2011/04/cherry-tree-blooms-fashion-inspiration.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carri! It's sooo great for those days when I don't feel like washing my hair :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just commented about your hedgehog but then had to check out your jewelry. Amazing, love all of it! I'm going to have to hint to my husband on some of these!

    And you are darling, loving the first outfit. And your hat is so cute. I'm a huge hat wearer!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the same thing the other day with the cuffing! I was thinking "man I would LOVE a pair of those cuffed capri looking jeans!" Then I realized that I can cuff a pair of pants just as good as Gap can, and instantly doubled my jeans wardrobe ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...