Wednesday, February 8, 2012

bringing work home

Yesterday for the first time I tried packing up some tools and supplies from the studio and bringing them home so I could do a little work after I put the girls to bed.

 Tools, wire, stones, etc. all nice and cozy in this cute little Vera Bradley bag I got for Christmas.


 Two different times I got up out of my chair to go upstairs and get something I needed, only to remember that none of it is upstairs anymore. It's all a few miles away!  This is going to take some getting used to!


 Working on some ocean-themed necklace ideas for the summer season at the shop. Made a few wire wraps for these tags that I had already stamped and finished...


So, I didn't get much done, but I am excited about these little guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...