Monday, April 23, 2012

Shop Tour!

I thought I'd do a little photo tour of the shop now that it's open. There are still some areas in progress, and spots that need to be filled in with more jewelry, but I'm really happy with the way it has turned out so far :)

The entrance! The sign was a bit thrown together at the last minute - painted by yours truly, and hung by me too (on opening morning, with some help from my shop neighbor's husband). Love the little table, and I found the stone pots at TJ Maxx. Filled 2 with moss and 2 with pansies. They make me happy.



Hung a few photo enlargements inside the door above this pretty table I found at an antique store. I painted it with a sort of distressed finish and topped it with some little beach-y things and lots of Maine, Kennebunkport and ocean-themed necklaces.


Thank heaven for Ikea! Almost this entire half of the shop was furnished on 
2 trips to Ikea :) The pretty gray mirror is another TJ Maxx find. 


The top of the table area in the middle is an old door I found at Old House Parts. My Mom helped me clean it up and covered it with a coat of varnish for me. 
It's one of my favorite things in the shop!!


 Cute little checkout area with some pretty flowers.

We're open this weekend 10-4, and starting regular shop hours next week Wed-Sat 10-4, Sun 11-4. Drop in if you live in the area! I'd love to say hi! 



2 comments:

  1. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely blog you have! I'm a new follower!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...