Wednesday, March 27, 2013

One Thing Wednesday


One Thing Wednesday – a {new} weekly tradition. A photograph and/or brief description of one positive thing in your life – something that inspires you, that makes you smile, something you want to pass on.
A simple reminder to stay focused on the positive and cultivate a spirit of gratitude.
Co-hosted by Inspired Anyway

Sigur Rós

Sigur Rós is my favorite band. Ever. 

No one else even comes close to them for me. 
For years now it has been on my life wishlist to see them play live.

And I've been lucky enough to see them play now twice in the space of about 9 months. Last night my husband and I saw them play in Boston. And it was amazing.

The impossible-to-describe kind of amazing. I left there with so much inspiration. Their music just moves me and reminds me that life is so much bigger than all the 
day-to-day stuff I get bogged down in. 

That's why I love them. I need that reminder a lot, and I'm so thankful for a band that can bring that to me through their music.

That was the best night I've had in a long, long time. So thankful for it.



Grab a button!
Inspired Anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...