Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day Trip: Portland, Maine


A few weeks ago my sister and her husband came to visit from PA. I took a few days off while they were here (which I haven't done for so long!) and we had fun doing some exploring in Portland and Boston.

Today - more about our afternoon in Portland.
First stop, East End Beach, where we walked along the water, took a few family pics, and found lots of Maine sea glass - the real deal.
Bro-in-law skipping rocks!


Me + my girls :)

The world's best sister & brother-in-law + the girls

Next stop - Coffee By Design - a local coffee shop with an amazing commitment to quality and community, the kind of place you feel good about supporting -  to warm up with some warm drinks. Chai for me please :)

Then walking around the Old Port.

I'm still new to Maine, but every time I make a trip to Portland 
I love this little city more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...