Saturday, May 4, 2013

de·tails



We're so looking forward to another beautiful weekend here in Maine! I think Spring has finally come to stay. (Fingers crossed.) 

I'm looking forward to spending some time this weekend putting away winter coats and boots, strolling through the garden aisles at Home Depot, and making progress on the clutter situation in my house (and it is a situation).


Here's a little bit of what life has looked like lately:

- I've been kind of obsessed with listening to The Simple Mom Podcast.

- I'm a little nervous to actually try it, but I love the idea of this oil cleansing method.

- I've caught up to the rest of the world, and am loving reading books on my iPhone!

- I'm so excited to have discovered 2 Note Botanical Perfumery in Portland, ME

-This post by Gabrielle at Design Mom totally renewed my desire to visit Chenenceau one day.

-I can't read a word of it, but I've been drooling over the photos on this garden blog.

-So happy about these new pieces we've created to support The One Fund Boston.

-Love this quote graphic from Inspired Anyway. Pinned it here!

-Most played on my iPod this week: O by Damien Rice

-Reading right now: What the Most Successful People Do on the Weekend by Laura Vanderkam, downloaded onto my iPhone, of course :)

Wishing you beautiful, happy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...