Saturday, May 18, 2013

de·tails



I'm working hard this Friday evening to get my work done for Monday, so that I don't have to work over the weekend. If I'm successful, it will be the first weekend in a long time that I don't have a pile of jewelry waiting to be made on Sunday. Maybe I'll even have time to sneak a nap and read on the porch!


Here are some fun things I've been thinking about lately:

-Design Mom does it again - this post is a totally beautiful and inspiring look at Norway's fjords

-We're looking forward to celebrating a special birthday this Saturday evening at Earth at Hidden Pond

-Thoreau was one wise man

-I'm bummed that I haven't updated my iPhone operating system yet because I can't wait to get this app

-Love these candles my daughters got me for Mother's Day

-I really want a gray pair of these to wear with my skinny jeans

-Guess what's opening in our neck of the woods this weekend? So excited!

-My blue morning glories have sprouted! I have big plans to train them up the posts on my front porch.

-Most played on my iPod this week: Girl from the North Country, Bob Dylan & Johnny Cash ('cause I've been watching Silver Linings Playbook while working) 

-Reading right now: All the Money in the World by Laura Vanderkam


1 comment:

  1. i hope you get to enjoy your weekend! it's always a bummer to have to work during it but i know how you feel! i always have papers to grade on the weekend : (

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...