Thursday, November 18, 2010

a little christmas cheer

My plan to take the morning off on Tuesday to give my house some much-needed attention in the form of tidying up so that I could put out some Christmas decorations without feeling guilty for the piles of clutter everywhere was a success!

Thought I'd share some pictures of my happy little trimmings :)

Loooove these gold and bronze sparkly crackled votives!



Tall snowy pine trees (used to be a set of 3, but #3 broke last year), and a tall vase filled with red ornaments on the mantle



Gold bowl filled with my favorite Christmas chewy peppermints.
(Made a Target run for two bags of these after I finished cleaning.)



A bit of cheer in the guest bathroom.
Filled a small glass container with tiny gold ornaments.

Pretty little mosaic tile votive on a tray with more tiny gold ornaments
on the windowsill above my sink.



Coffee table merriment: a simple white candle on a tray
scattered with glass beads from Pier 1.


Yay! I'm feeling in the Christmas mood around here!
Even working on my shopping list early... And this is WAY early for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...