Monday, April 25, 2011

manic monday

week 1
Welcome to my first ever Manic Monday! So here's my idea: We have a very unique pet here in our house - a hedgehog named Manic :-) I thought it would be fun to photograph him and post a picture every Monday as a fun beginning to the week. (We'll see how this goes.)

After trying and failing to get a good shot of him immediately after the idea occurred to me on Sunday afternoon, I settled on this old photo of the girls playing with him. Our failed attempts involved my daughter's Easter basket and some blue tissue paper, but the light wasn't good, my helpers were distracted, the set was less than ideal, and the subject was fidgety! Here are a few of the many shots that didn't work:

...outtakes

He's a squirmy little guy. Here's hoping it goes better next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...