Thursday, December 29, 2011

books for the new year

I just placed my order of books I want to read to start off the new year. I love books, and it's always so exciting for me to get new ones. Can't wait for these to arrive in the mail! Here's what I'll be reading in January:


1. Foolsgold: Making Something from Nothing and Freeing Your Creative Process {susan g. wooldridge}
two. Pour Your Heart Into It: How Starbucks Built a Company One Cup at a Time {howard schultz}
three. EntreLeadership: 20 Years of Practical Business Wisdom from the Trenches {dave ramsey}
4. Handmade Marketplace: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally, and On-Line {kari chapin}

What about you? Anyone reading anything inspiring to start the new year? I would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...