Friday, June 29, 2012

The Salty Lobster, Milkshakes & LL Bean


Emma and I took a quick road trip up to Freeport yesterday evening to visit The Salty Lobster, a new shop that's carrying some of my jewelry. They had a little opening reception, so we decided to go check it out. They are also featuring a ton of fabulous artwork by my friend and gallery neighbor Holly Ross at Fish House Designs! That's her sign and her adorable little fish leading the way down the stairs.

I thought they did a great job displaying my jewelry too. 
Love the rustic frames with the burlap!

After stopping by The Salty Lobster we decided to have a bite to eat down the street at Johnny Rockets. Here we are goofing around while waiting for our food to arrive :)


Chocolate milkshakes. Yum!

Of course, we couldn't leave Freeport without a quick stop at LL Bean. 

 That's one big backpack.

Good night Freeport. Heading home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...