Saturday, June 30, 2012

Waiting

I got to spend a few days in Orlando with my family this week. Thanks to Tropical Storm Debbie, we spent a lot of time indoors waiting for the rain to stop (or wishing it would stop), but I was glad that I got to join Rob and the girls for a few days of their week-long trip. On our last evening the weather cleared off and I snapped a few photos at Universal.
 Anyone else besides me feel like you spend nearly the entire day waiting when you're at those big Orlando theme parks?? Here's Aidan patiently waiting for her sister who is on a roller coaster. (Roller coasters aren't Aidan's thing.)
Walking. Heading back to the Hulk roller coaster for one last ride before we call it a day.

Just a quick shot of Hogwarts :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...